A rent review and or market assessment can be done on all manner of residential, commercial, industrial and retail property. These are market based exercises where the Valuer obtains the most recent, reliable and relevant market evidence upon which to base his judgment.
Some of the more important factors included within a rent assessment are:
- Specific accommodation factors pertaining to the subject property;
- Existing and or historical leases are considered for relevance and reliability;
- Comparing similar uses to that of the subject (eg. banks with banks or newsagents with newsagents)
- Market forces at work at the time/date of assessment;
- Vacancy factors within that market sector;
- A well-researched assessment provides our client with a reliable and objective answer.
For independent professional advice on your next purchase, please contact us on:
Or send an enquiry thru our contact us page