Australian Valuers are a team of highly specialised professionals who have the experience to provide clients with reliable, independent property valuation advice. We utilise both technology and old fashioned values to provide a more holistic service that is always well received.
Industry training is provided in-house as well as via the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs offered by the Australian Property Institute. All Valuers maintain their CPD requirements for membership with the API and Valuers Registration Board.
Paul Geyer AAPI, CPV – Director
- 15 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Paul conducts a mix of residential, rural and industrial valuations generally within the Sunshine Coast region
- Further experience includes various government & non-government portfolios; together with Buyer Assist & Rent Review consultancy
M: 0425 833 364
Craig Smith AAPI, CPV – Director
- 13 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Craig conducts a mix of residential, rural and retail/commercial valuations generally within the Sunshine Coast region
- Further experience includes various government & non-government portfolios; together with Rent Review consultancy
M: 0410 438 070
Alison Sun AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- 10 years’ experience as a qualified Valuer
- Alison primarily conducts Management & Letting Rights valuations and in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas
- Alison also holds a NSW Valuers Registration and has conducted specialist valuations down the eastern sea board
- Alison is an Australian born Chinese and speaks Cantonese and Afrikaans
M: 0416 181 285
Alex McCowan AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- Over 20 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Alex conducts a mix of Motels, Management & Letting Rights, Student Accommodation and Boarding Houses within south east QLD generally
- Alex has also extensive experience in Fair Value assessments
M: 0417 405 115
Claudine Overton AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- Over 10 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Claudine conducts primarily Management & Letting Rights valuations on the Gold Coast and into parts of Brisbane South
- Claudine has an extensive background in valuing Management & Letting Rights coming from an international company
M: 0412 068 436
Nathan Cobb AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- 15 years’ experience within the vauation industry
- Nathan conducts a mix of residential and rural residential valuations generally within the Greater Brisbane region
- Nathan has previously been a business owner and residential manager of a national valuation firm
M: 0405 135 489
Jeremy Rutledge AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- 10 years with Australian Valuers & 20 years experience in the valuation industry being registered in Queensland & New South Wales
- Jeremy conducts a residential and commercial valuations and specialises in Resumptions & Compensation Assessments, Expert Witness & Financial Reporting Valuations
M: 0418 799 455
Tony Stokes – Senior Valuer (Fine Arts & Antiques)
- Anthony (Tony) Stokes is our resident expert in all matters of fine art and antique valuations. From 1977 to now, Tony has been employed or contracted to Auctioneers Geoff F. Gray, Edward Rushton and more importantly he was Manager of David Jones Antiques when major retailers held sway in this industry. In addition, he has held the position of CEO of the National Aboriginal Cultural Centre in Sydney, where he consulted widely on Aboriginal Art. More recently Tony was the senior Fine Art Valuer for AON and other international insurance bodies.
- Tony has valued many important private collections, Government Agencies, Universities, Corporate Collections and managed art galleries. His vast experience makes him an outstanding authority on Art and Antiques. His presentation and research are impeccable.
- A valuation by Tony Stokes is an important safeguard in protecting your valuable assets by providing an independent and accurate basis for establishing correct values insured.
M: 0418 190 782
Ekaterina Ivandikova AAPI, CPV – Valuer
- Ekaterina is a specialist management rights Valuer and has over 5 years of experience in the valuation industry.
- Ekaterina received her management rights training in under the guidance of experienced management rights Valuers, and joined Australian Valuers in 2017. She focuses on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW.
- As an Assistant Valuer Ekaterina has experience in all facets of valuation and consultancy services for established and off the plan properties, including valuation for Mortgage Security, receivership, acquisitions, legal proceedings and negotiations for pre-purchase or sale.
- Experience in valuation of businesses located all over Australia (including Sunshine Coast, Regional Queensland and Regional NSW).
- Ekaterina speaks Russian and also has a legal background.
M: 0405 903 267
Daniel Lewis AAPI, CPV – Valuer
- 10 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Daniel conducts a mix of residential, commercial and rural valuations generally within the Sydney, Newcastle, Maitland and NSW Mid North Coast region.
- Further experience includes various government & non-government portfolio assessments and bulk project management.
- Daniel previously has held both Regional and State level management roles prior to joining as a Director with Australian Valuers.
M: 0400 370 524
Desmond O’Loughlin – FAPI MRICS CPV
- 36 years’ experience within the valuation industry.
- Des conducts a mix of residential, commercial and rural valuations generally within the Newcastle, Maitland and NSW Central Coast regions.
Andrew Hood AAPI – CPV
- 22 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Andrew conducts a mix of residential and rural valuations generally within the Greater Taree, Dungog, Newcastle and Port Macquarie Regions.
Ben Barclay AAPI
- Ben has eight years’ experience in the property valuation industry working in various Queensland and New South Wales markets including the Brisbane and the Gold Coast and the northern NSW region from Tweed Heads to Byron Bay.
- Ben is a Registered Valuer in Queensland and New South Wales and a member of the Australian Property Institute. Ben conducts a mix of residential and rural mortgage valuations and property and asset advisory services for major banking institutions and private clients throughout the Gold Coast and northern NSW region.
M: 0408 393 717