Australian Valuers are a team of highly specialised professionals who have the experience to provide clients with reliable, independent property valuation advice. We utilise both technology and old fashioned values to provide a more holistic service that is always well received.
Industry training is provided in-house as well as via the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs offered by the Australian Property Institute. All Valuers maintain their CPD requirements for membership with the API and Valuers Registration Board.
Paul Geyer AAPI, CPV – Director
- 15 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Paul conducts a mix of residential, rural and industrial valuations generally within the Sunshine Coast region
- Further experience includes various government & non-government portfolios; together with Buyer Assist & Rent Review consultancy
Craig Smith AAPI, CPV – Director
- 13 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Craig conducts a mix of residential, rural and retail/commercial valuations generally within the Sunshine Coast region
- Further experience includes various government & non-government portfolios; together with Rent Review consultancy
Alex McCowan AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- Over 20 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Alex conducts a mix of Motels, Management & Letting Rights, Student Accommodation and Boarding Houses within south east QLD generally
- Alex has also extensive experience in Fair Value assessments
Claudine Overton AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- Over 10 years’ experience within the valuation industry
- Claudine conducts primarily Management & Letting Rights valuations on the Gold Coast and into parts of Brisbane South
- Claudine has an extensive background in valuing Management & Letting Rights coming from an international company
Brett McCracken AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- Brett is a Senior Valuer in the Management and Letting Rights Division and comes with over 15 years experience in the industry.
- Brett is based on the Gold Coast but travels extensively to complete valuations of complexes throughout Queensland (including Northern and Regional Queensland), New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Brett has experience in all facets of valuation and consultancy services for existing and off the plan complexes including valuations for mortgage security, receivership, acquisitions, legal proceedings, compulsory resumption and negotiations and strategies for pre-purchase or pre-sale.
Ekaterina Ivandikova AAPI, CPV – Valuer
- Ekaterina is a specialist management rights Valuer and has over 5 years of experience in the valuation industry. She focuses on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW regions.
- As an Assistant Valuer Ekaterina has experience in all facets of valuation and consultancy services for established and off the plan properties, including valuation for Mortgage Security, receivership, acquisitions, legal proceedings and negotiations for pre-purchase or sale.
- Experience in valuation of businesses located all over Australia (including Sunshine Coast, Regional Queensland and Regional NSW).
- Ekaterina speaks Russian and also has a legal background.
Jeremy Rutledge AAPI, CPV – Senior Valuer
- 10 years with Australian Valuers & 20 years experience in the valuation industry being registered in Queensland & New South Wales
- Jeremy conducts a residential and commercial valuations and specialises in Resumptions & Compensation Assessments, Expert Witness & Financial Reporting Valuations
Tony Stokes – Senior Valuer (Fine Arts & Antiques)
- Anthony (Tony) Stokes is our resident expert in all matters of fine art and antique valuations. From 1977 to now, Tony has been employed or contracted to Auctioneers Geoff F. Gray, Edward Rushton and more importantly he was Manager of David Jones Antiques when major retailers held sway in this industry. In addition, he has held the position of CEO of the National Aboriginal Cultural Centre in Sydney, where he consulted widely on Aboriginal Art. More recently Tony was the senior Fine Art Valuer for AON and other international insurance bodies.
- Tony has valued many important private collections, Government Agencies, Universities, Corporate Collections and managed art galleries. His vast experience makes him an outstanding authority on Art and Antiques. His presentation and research are impeccable.
- A valuation by Tony Stokes is an important safeguard in protecting your valuable assets by providing an independent and accurate basis for establishing correct values insured.
Ben Barclay AAPI, CPV – Valuer
- Ben has eight years’ experience in the property valuation industry working in various Queensland and New South Wales markets including the Brisbane and the Gold Coast and the northern NSW region from Tweed Heads to Byron Bay.
- Ben is a Registered Valuer in Queensland and New South Wales and a member of the Australian Property Institute. Ben conducts a mix of residential and rural mortgage valuations and property and asset advisory services for major banking institutions and private clients throughout the Gold Coast and northern NSW region.